Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ironman 70.3 Buffalo Springs






It was a tough weekend of racing. It didn’t go as planned, but I had great company with my buddy and mentor Todd Hamilton who made the trip waaay more fun. I can’t forget his wife who made some awesome food and kept our bellies full. Todd did good there. I met Todd Friday night for a big dinner then we hung out with his 11 year-old son Luke who’s an aspiring triathlete himself and we played this guessing game “What am I?”Then we hung out in the pool a little bit before my 8pm bed time.

Relaxing in the pool Friday night before sleep time.
Saturday morning came early as we had to get ready and hit the road. I had an easy 30 minute run to do and it was pitch black around his neighborhood, but I was going super slow anyways, it didn’t matter. Then his wife again, did an excellent job and made us another excellent meal. On our way to Lubbock we stopped by the Lake Mineral Wells State Park and I did a very short swim out and back. The water very calm....continue reading here. 
www.bloggerfit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment