Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Custom's


This probably explains some of the lower leg aches I've been having lately. I asked the Doctor as the top part of the orthotics flops loosely; "Is this is the worst shape of orthotics you've ever seen". She goes, "Just about".


Here are my new orthotics that came in last week, designed by Foot Maxx. The whole process of the doctor's visit, insurance approval, foot scan and the actual making of the orthotics took about two months to get it all done. I needed them a little sooner than that atleast I'll manage.

This is nearly the last hard week of training before Buffalo Springs except I got sick yesterday morning when I vomited up my breakfast and skipped working out yesterday. I stayed in bed most of the day. Did a recovery run today and it seems to have been what I need to clean out the system, so we'll see how the rest of the day goes. I have a speed swim workout tonight.





1 comment: