Sunday, January 10, 2010

NMAZ Vacation

Family Picture on a big rock in Sedona, AZ.


I recently just got back from a vacation with my mom out to see my brother in Arizona. We went through New Mexico and up to Tucson where my brother lives and then made our way to the Grand Canyon. We got to see the Carlsbad Caverns, a couple of Parks in Tucson, some really good scenery in Sedona and Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon. On the way back me mom rode this little sled down some of the White Sands. I did a little bit of running out there I got to run in Carlsbad, NM, Tuscon, AZ, Flagstaff, AZ, and Roswell, NM. Now that I am back, it's time to get back to the grind with another good block of training coming up and that means it's time go back to eating right and all of that good stuff. I got some good races planned for the year and will let you know those later.

Carlsbad Caverns, NM

Tucson, AZ

Sedona, AZ
Grand Canyon, AZ
White Sands, NM

1 comment: