Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bicycles Plus

I just moved to the Dallas metroplex recently and Bicycles Plus  has been very supportive and nice enough to offer me a sponsorship with them. I owe Craig and the team at Bicycles Plus a HUGE THANK YOU!!! They are family owned and have been in business since 1994 with 3 locations in the metroplex including Dallas, Flower Mound, and Coppell. They offer the best bicycles and sponsor and hosts a variety of events. I plan on coming out sometime and learning some good routes once I have everything set up again. Come join a group ride, fuel up, and get your bicycle serviced at Bicycles Plus, or better yet just buy a new bike!!! The team has been extremely nice and I am looking forward to representing them. 

1 comment:

  1. van Gates4/23/2011

    Glad you are going up in the world. Have a Happy Easter tomorrow! Van Gates We miss you at ETMC Gym. Come see us sometime!

    ReplyDelete