Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wedding Shower!


It's starting to get real less than 3 weeks left until Wedding Day. The day after the Fresh 15K Rhonda Heard and First Baptist Church of Carthage put on our Wedding Shower. I've known Mrs. Heard since high school when I ran cross country with her son Thomas. 



                                                           
 Calley and I both had a great time with everyone's company.
                                  



We were really blessed to receive so many nice things that were un-triathlon related. I'm not sure what do with it all but Calley has a plan in place, I know it!  Calley and I both really enjoyed reading everyone's cards. 

                                 





                                  



                                 

Then we gave our thank you speeches to everyone. 




And of course there was pie....











No comments:

Post a Comment