Monday, April 6, 2009

Justin O'Keith Photoshoot




While I was in Galveston for the Lone Star Triathlon Festival (race blog later when photos are in) I did my first photoshoot with Justin O' Keith Photography the day before the race. Justin is an old college friend/roommate back from my early ETBU/UT Tyler days. I selected a few of my favorite shots to show you. I hope you enjoy them. You can also check out his other work by clicking the following link. http://www.myspace.com/justinokeithphotography. He also holds many awards and honors from the 2008 East Texas Fair Photography Contest.
All photographs appearing in the albums are the personal property of Justin O'Keith Higgs. Any unauthorized use, publication, or reproduction (including photo snatching, adding photos to a personal album not of the photographer, etc.) without the express permission of the photographer is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment