Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tri It Wear

I am excited to announce new sponsorship with Tri It Wear, LLC. A company based out of Austin, Tx.  I recently signed on at the expo at BSLT 70.3. The make causal tees for triathletes. You can now find me often 'sporting their tees, if you haven't already.  They look great, fit great, and are quite soft, I might add.  With my code "ritter" you get 20% off your purchase. You can also still order the special edition BSLT tees and free shipping code is "BSLT" along with my code "ritter" should get you a nice deal for a soft comfy tee you can wear anywhere and look great in! Check out http://www.triitwear.com. Now I gotta get back to chopping wood and carrying water before Vegas. There is still a lot of work that must be done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment