Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wheaties Fuel


I have recently been accepted onto Team Wheaties Fuel. Since Wheaties Fuel came out in 2010 I've always been a fan of the cereal. I think it was once at an Ironman 70.3 events we recieved a sample box in our packets. I tried it out and it was instantly hooked and if you know me, you know I can throw down some food, especially cereal like nobodies business. I'll carry some of it with me to some local races and when I train with the boys! Come find me if you want some. 

Check out the link for all the nutritional facts. May I add also it's great tasting too!!! http://www.wheaties.com/products/wheaties-fuel.aspx

In other news, I am getting ready to head to Vegas next week with Bryce and Richard Fluker on a week long road trip to the Ironman 70.3 World Championships. Training has been going great, so I can't wait to get out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment