Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holidays & Outings


Now that school is over and triathlon season is approaching rather quickly now I am getting back in the saddle as they say in Texas. Or is it back on the saddle? Either way, I am back at it. It's amazing how much better I feel when I am getting proper sleep & recovery.

Here are some of the Holiday and Off Season outings that surrounded my school work.
There was an ice skating party that some of us went to and my grace on skates was quite evident, I had moves that only Michael Jackson could manage. Then I went home for Christmas to Carthage & Timpson, Texas to spend with my family. New Years Day I brought in 2012 with the Frisco Triathletes. Then recently my friend Tiffany was in town from Austin and saw "Young Adult" with her and her friends and we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards the following weekend and had a fantastic fried food dinner. I am glad I wore my cowboy hat and boots and didn't show up clean shaven or I'd felt out of place.


Showin' how it's done in Fort Worth Stockyards... or not.

I don't recommend seeing "Young Adult" unless it's with 3 ladies, otherwise it's acceptable.

Showin' my mom how to do a little 2 step mixed with some boot scoot.

My grace on skates!

Some of us Dallas area triathletes enjoying the last good bit of off-season.

New Year's Eve with Frisco Triathletes.

My bald buddies Jim & Jason

Me and Tiffany @ Fort Worth Stockyards

Thanks for reading!
RITZY

No comments:

Post a Comment